Franklin Youth Baseball (FYBO) is a non profit youth organization led by volunteers committed to the teaching of baseball throughout our community. FYBO is made possible by volunteers, sponsors and participation fees within the Franklin community. The goal of FYBO is to provide the community with an exceptional educational athletic organization that provides enjoyment and satisfaction by all.
FYBO is committed to:
- Providing a quality instructional program that teaches fundamental skills, tactics, and strategies for the game of baseball;
- Preparing the youth athlete for participation at the next level of play;
- Increasing the skill knowledge with safe healthy techniques and providing safe non threatening environments;
- Supporting the ideal that the winning of games is secondary to the molding of exceptional citizens;
- Promoting and developing core values such as respect, teamwork, sportsmanship, courage, effort, and commitment that will benefit their futures and the communities in which they live;
- Establishing standards of participation for all volunteers, board members, coaches, officials, athletes and spectators;
- Encouraging a positive atmosphere by showing support and patience for all athletes and volunteers;
- Creating a culture in which volunteers, coaches, parents, officials, and athletes work together to achieve our mission.
We understand that volunteers and parental support make this program possible for the youth in our community and look forward to working with you.